wholesale OEM countertop ice maker self cleaning supplier,manufacturer,factory,exporter
Enjoying a cup of cold cola or anything else beverage in a scorching summer day would be a perfect experience. However, making a cold water or other drinks with our refrigerator requires at least twenty minutes. Countertop ice maker provide a faster cooling method allowing the hard ice blocks to lower the temperature of your beverage. Let’s have a look at how this machine making ice cubes.
Principle of countertop ice maker
The chilled water of the storage tank is continuously circulated through the evaporator of plate or partition by a pump.
After the compressor runs, it is vaporized by suction - compression - exhaust - condensation (liquefaction)- throttling - and then evaporates at -10 to -18 degrees in evaporator. Frozen water is continuously frozen into ice on the surface of the cooler evaporator at a temperature of 0 ° C. When the ice is condensed to a certain thickness, the refrigerant evaporation temperature reaches the set temperature of temperature control, that is, the defrosting solenoid valve is often used in the form of heat pump deicing. And then the next loop.
The introduction of using ice maker machine
- The ice machine should be installed in a place far away from heat source, without direct sunlight and good ventilation, and the ambient temperature should not exceed 35 degrees Celsius, so as to prevent the excessive ambient temperature from causing poor heat dissipation of the condenser and affecting the ice making effect. The ground where the ice maker is installed should be solid and smooth. The ice maker must be kept level, otherwise it will not deice and produce noise during operation.
- The clearance on the back and left and right sides of the ice making machine shall be no less than 30cm, and the clearance on the top shall be no less than 60cm.
- The ice machine should use independent power supply, special line power supply and equipped with fuse and leakage protection switch, and reliable grounding.
- The water used in the ice machine should meet the national drinking water standard, and the water filter device should be installed to filter impurities in the water, so as not to block the water pipe, pollute the sink and ice mold. And affect the ice - making performance.
- When cleaning the ice machine, the power supply should be turned off. It is forbidden to wash the ice machine directly with the water pipe, scrub it with neutral detergent, and clean it with acidic, alkaline and other corrosive solvents.
- The ice maker must rotate into the water hose head for two months to clean the inlet valve screen, so as to avoid sand and mud impurities in water blocking the inlet, resulting in smaller water intake, resulting in no ice making.
- The ice maker must clean the dust on the condenser surface every two months. Poor condensation and heat dissipation may cause damage to compressor components. When cleaning, use a vacuum cleaner and a small brush to clean the oil dust on the condensing surface. Do not use sharp metal tools to clean, so as not to damage the condenser.
- The water pipes, sink, refrigerator and protective film of the ice maker should be cleaned every two months.
- When the ice machine is not in use, it should be cleaned and dried with a hair dryer. The ice mold and the water in the box should be placed in a place without corrosive gas and ventilated and dry, avoiding open storage.
- If you don’t want to wash it, you can choose a countertop ice maker machine with self cleaning option. This machine could release you from the washing work and what you need to do is only to press the self cleaning button and then waiting for it stopping.
NINGBO AQUART ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE CO., LTD is one of the leading wholesale OEM countertop ice maker self cleaning supplier,manufacturer,factory,exporter in China, welcome to contact us. Countertop maker machine with self cleaning is available.